We get you help
In the non profit sector, great people lead to great results
As a leading firm in talent acquisition, our goal is to help universities, colleges, secondary schools, museums, hospitals, health care, advocacy organizations and social service agencies meet their missions by identifying and helping to hire highly-qualified mid-level and senior fundraising professionals.
We view retained executive non profit job search as a specialized form of management consulting. We give you added value through information and feedback garnered through the search process that you can use to run your organization more effectively.
Kalish & Associates is distinguished by:
- Experience: You benefit from the knowledge of the industry we have acquired from over 30 years of experience and from our national leadership role in the profession.
- Contacts: We use the latest technology coupled with good old-fashioned networking to stay aware of high-caliber candidates and talented up-and-comers in development and not-for-profit management. Also, through our large network of contacts in underrepresented groups, we help our clients meet their goals for staff diversity.
- Approach: We invest the time to understand your organization in order to find people who possess not only the right skills, but the individual qualities that best reflect your culture and values.
- Exclusivity: We conduct a limited number of searches at one time in order to ensure that you receive the highest level of professional service.
- Track Record: We view our accomplishments not only in terms of the number of searches we have successfully closed, but by the number of clients who come back to us year after year.
Photo by Katemangostar - Freepik.com